Every business is required to keep a record of their income and expenditure. This is simply known as bookkeeping. As soon as you have the intention to start a business you should keep a record of every financial transaction.
We offer the following services. If you require a service that is not listed, please contact us to chat about tailoring a service to suit your business needs.
- General Bookkeeping – We take care of every aspect of your accounting records so you don’t ever have to worry that something has been missed.
- Invoicing – A solid invoicing system is the key to well organised accounts and a steady cash flow. We take the stress out of all the paperwork that goes hand in hand with raising invoices.
- Self Assessments – Does that January deadline creep up on you all too soon? Why wait till January? With a little help from you, we guarantee to have your Self Assessment submitted in plenty of time.
- VAT Returns – Who doesn’t dread this time of the month! Let us take care of it for you. You can concentrate on the day to day needs knowing you VAT Return is all taken care of and submitted before the deadline.
- Bank/Credit Card Reconciliation – We can tally your receipts and bank records swiftly and efficiently for analysis.
- End of Year Accounts for Sole Traders and preparation of Company Accounts – End of year can be a daunting time for seasoned business owners let alone new businesses. We can take the stress out of your end of year and maybe even leave you with your fingernails intact!
- CIS Taxation and Payroll – If you’re a small business and finding yourself struggling to carry out CIS paperwork records and submissions to HMRC and Payroll calculations and deductions for an employee or employees, SC Bookkeeping can help.
- Accountant Liaison – If you already have an accountant we can liaise directly with them to ensure your accounts run smoothly with no holdups, which can save you on accountancy fees.